1. Etiopathophysiological assessment of cases with chronic daily headache: A functional magnetic resonance imaging included investigation.
2. Predictive role of high sensitive C-reactive protein in early onset mortality after ischemic stroke.
3. Modulation of NR1 subunit of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor by ovariectomy and passive avoidance learning.
4. Effect of pain on the timing pattern of masseter muscle activity during the open-close-clench cycle in the migraine without aura and tension type headaches.
6. Pantothenate kinase 2 mutation with eye-of-the-tiger sign on magnetic resonance imaging in three siblings.
7. Wernicke's encephalopathy in a non-alcoholic Patient: Difficulties of early diagnosis and treatment.