1. Optic coherence tomography findings in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis patients of the northwest of Iran.
2. Safety assessment of anticoagulation therapy in patients with hemorrhagic cerebral venous thrombosis.
3. High sensitivity C-reactive protein levels in Acute Ischemic Stroke and subtypes: A study from a tertiary care center.
5. Validation of the Persian version of the 40-item amyotrophic lateral sclerosis assessment questionnaire.
8. Retrosternal mass: An interesting allergic reaction to intravenous thrombolytic therapy for acute ischemic stroke.