1. Comparison of the effects of low dose interferon and high dose interferon on reduction of the number and size of plaques in patients with Multiple Sclerosis: A historical cohort
3. Circulating concentrations of interleukin (IL)-17 in patients with multiple sclerosis: Evaluation of the effects of gender, treatment, disease patterns and IL-23 receptor gene polymorphisms
5. Polymorphisms at activated protein C cleavage sites of factor V: Are they important in the absence of factor V Leiden?
Letter to the Editor
7. The first attack of multiple sclerosis presented immediately after voluntary and intensive weight loss: A case series
9. Psoriasis, bulbar involvement, and diarrhea in late myoclonic epilepsy with ragged-red fibers-syndrome due to the m.8344A > G tRNA (Lys) mutation