2. Cost-utility analysis of disease-modifying drugs in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in Iran.
4. A preliminary path analysis: Effect of psychopathological symptoms, mental and physical dysfunctions related to quality of life and body mass index on fatigue severity of Iranian patients with multiple sclerosis.
5. Effects of oxcarbazepine versus carbamazepine on tinnitus: A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial.
7. Paget's disease of bone presented as normal pressure hydrocephalus: A case report and review of literature.
8. Frequency distribution of the first clinical symptoms in the Iranian population with multiple sclerosis.
10. New diagnostic criteria for multiple sclerosis in patients with clinically isolated syndromes: Some questions could be raised during clinical practice.