4. A novel effect of Noscapine on patients with massive ischemic stroke: A pseudo-randomized clinical trial.
5. Serum 25(OH) Vitamin D levels is not associated with disability in multiple sclerosis patients: A case-control study.
6. Comparison of endovascular coiling and surgical clipping for the treatment of intracranial aneurysms: A prospective study.
7. Accuracy of magnetic resonance spectroscopy in distinction between radiation necrosis and recurrence of brain tumors.
8. Elevated troponin T after acute ischemic stroke: Association with severity and location of infarction.
11. Patent foramen ovale and stroke: Does presence of a migraine headache or any character of patent foramen ovale increase the risk of stroke?