Document Type : Letter to the Editor
1 Department of Neurology, Shohada Tajrish Hospital, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
2 Pediatric Pathology Research Center, Research Institute for Children’s Health, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran Mofid Children Hospital, School of Medicine, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
3 Department of Neurology, Shariati Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Weihl CC. Sporadic inclusion body myositis and other rimmed vacuolar myopathies. Continuum (Minneap Minn) 2019; 25(6): 1586-98.
- Arnardottir S, Ansved T, Nennesmo I, Borg K. Report of a patient with inclusion body myositis and CD8+ chronic lymphocytic leukaemia--post-mortem analysis of muscle and brain. Acta Neurol Scand 2001; 103(2): 131-5.
- Beck EH, Amato AA, Greenberg SA. Inclusion body myositis and chronic lymphocytic leukemia: A case series. Neurology 2014; 83(1): 98-9.
- Tiniakou E, Mammen AL. Idiopathic inflammatory myopathies and malignancy: A comprehensive review. Clin Rev Allergy Immunol 2017; 52(1): 20-33.
- Buchbinder R, Forbes A, Hall S, Dennett X, Giles G. Incidence of malignant disease in biopsy-proven inflammatory myopathy. A population-based cohort study. Ann Intern Med 2001; 134(12): 1087-95.