|Number of Volumes||11|
|Number of Issues||40|
|Number of Articles||440|
|Number of Contributors||1,407|
- We would like to inform you about the title of our journal, which has previously been entitled "Iranian Journal of Neurology".
- The new title is Current Journal of Neurology. The changes are effective as of Vo. 19, No. 1.
- The Current Journal of Neurology is dedicated to the Iranian Neurological Association.
- The Journal is a peer-reviewed journal published quarterly and publishes neurological experiences in basic or clinical fields.
- The Current Journal of Neurology aims to publish manuscripts of a high scientific quality representing original clinical, diagnostic or experimental works or observations in neurological sciences. Papers in English are welcomed, particularly those which bring novel information and research in clinical or basic fields from the neurological disorders. All received manuscripts coving the scope of the journal will be evaluated by properly competent referees.
- This Journal Indexed in PubMed, PubMed Central, ESCI (Web of Science), Academic Keys, Ebsco, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, InfoBase Index, Islamic World Science Citation Center (ISC), LocatorPlus, Scientific Information Database (SID), Ulrichsweb Global Serials Directory, WorldCat.
This journal is a member of, and subscribes to the principles of, the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Each manuscript published in the Current Journal of Neurology will be checked by iThenticate.