Document Type : Letter to the Editor
Multiple Sclerosis Research Center, Neuroscience Institute, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
- Dorman C, Perera A, Condon C, Chau C, Qian J, Kalk K, et al. Factors associated with willingness to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in a large convenience sample. J Community Health 2021; 46(5): 1013-9.
- Kreps S, Prasad S, Brownstein JS, Hswen Y, Garibaldi BT, Zhang B, et al. Factors associated with US adults' likelihood of accepting COVID-19 vaccination. JAMA Netw Open 2020; 3(10): e2025594.
- Goel RR, Apostolidis SA, Painter MM, Mathew D, Pattekar A, Kuthuru O, et al. Longitudinal analysis reveals distinct antibody and memory B cell responses in SARS-CoV2 naive and recovered individuals following mRNA vaccination. medRxiv 2021. [Preprint].
- Siddiqi HK, Mehra MR. COVID-19 illness in native and immunosuppressed states: A clinical-therapeutic staging proposal. J Heart Lung Transplant 2020; 39(5): 405-7.
- World health Organization. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Vaccines [Online]. [cited 2020 Oct 28]; Available from: URL: https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/coronavirus-disease-(covid-19)-vaccines?adgroupsurvey